Discover the TUV range of industrial vacuum cleaners
We are glad to inform you that, after passing some long and intense tests, some models of our vacuum cleaners got the TÜV certification for the suction of fine and toxic dusts, in compliance with M and H dust classes (European standards DIN-EN 60335-2-69 / 2015 and IEC 60335-2-69/2012).
The certified models are already available and can be ordered with the following codes:
· MTL301DRYM-001 (M class) and MTL301DRYH-001 (H class): compact and easy to carry industrial vacuum cleaner with single-phase motor
· MTL202DSM-001 (M class) and MTL202DSH-001 (H class): industrial vacuum cleaners with 2 single-phase motors and semiautomatic filter cleaning system
· DM3M-001 (M class) and DM3H-001 (H class): bestseller industrial vacuum cleaner of Delfin line with 3 single-phase motors and extra-large filter
· DM35SGAM-001 (M class) and DM40SGAH-001 (H class): industrial vacuum cleaner combining great power and practicality
· DG50EXPM-001 (M class) and DG50EXPH-001 (H class): three-phase mobile industrial vacuum cleaner with an exceptional filtring capacity
· DG50EXPASBEST-001, three-phase industrial vacuum cleaner specifically certified for completely safe asbestos dust suction.
The standard kits included in class M dusts suction certified vacuum cleaners are:
· extra-large standard filter
· antistatic and polyurethane hose to guarantee the operator safety
· practical disposable bag for safe collection of toxic waste with steel ring.
Class H dusts suction certified vacuum cleaners include the same standard kit but also an additional absolute filter to ensure even greater security.
For further information about the new Delfin TUV certified vacuum cleaners for fine and dangerous dusts suction, please contact your reference Delfin Sales Manager