INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER FOR PHARMACEUTICAL POWDERS OEB3
The Pharma 40 industrial vacuum cleaner is a compact, quiet and flexible unit designed for suction of APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) classified up to OEB3. The construction, designed to provide maximum dust filtration and total operator safety, fully complies with GMP guidelines, and all maintenance operations are carried out using by systems that ensure maximum safety. An antistatic polyester pocket filter provides a large filtering surface area and high resistance to the passage of dust. The filter is cleaned by means of an integrated mechanical cleaning system. The primary filter kit is easily removable and replaceable without the need for additional tools on site.
It is possible to install different levels of HEPA absolute filtration capable of filtering dust up to 0.18 microns with an efficiency of 99.995% (up to 2 inlets and one outlet) and Bibo (BagIn-BagOut) system, which allows the absolute filter to be replaced without coming into contact with the sucked-in dust.
The container is made of AISI304 stainless steel with a satin finish on the outside and polished on the inside to facilitate material flow and simplify cleaning. Disposable filter bags can be used to collect and dispose of the material safely.
Different motors, with vacuum relief valve equipped for motor protection, are available to adapt the unit to different uses in the pharmaceutical production process. The unit is entirely made of painted steel, except for the container. On request, other parts of the vacuum cleaner can be made of AISI304 stainless steel, with the polishing of the parts in contact with the sucked material. The Atex Z22 certified version of the unit is available on request.
- Side channel blower motor , powerful and silent, totally maintenance free, suitable for continuous duty
- Pressure relief valve for motor protection
- Low noise level
- Compact, silent, and flexible vacuum cleaner, ideal for suction on-board of machinery
- Container made of AISI304 stainless steel, satin-finished on the outside, polished on the inside
- Possibility of using disposable safety bags for material collection and disposal
- Star primary filter with integrated ergonomic cleaning system that can be replaced without tools
- Possibility of installing up to 3 HEPA absolute filters with BIBO filter replacement
|Index||Unit||PHARMA 40.30||PHARMA 40.40|
|Voltage||V - Hz||400 - 50||400 - 50|
|Max water lift||mmH₂O||3200/2700||3200/2600|
|Max air flow||m³/h||318||420|
|Suction inlet||mm||70, Clamp||70, Clamp|
|Noise level (EN ISO 3744)||dB(A)||69||69|
|Surface - Diameter||cm²-mm||20.000 - 420||20.000 - 420|
|Material - Efficiency||IEC 60335-2-69||Polyester - ANT M||Polyester - ANT M|
|Dimensions||cm||76 x 52 x 155h||76 x 52 x 155h|
Download technical sheet
Download technical sheet
Ask for a free quotation