COMPACT INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The Pharma 20 industrial vacuum cleaner is a compact, silent and flexible unit designed for general cleaning and onboard suction within the pharmaceutical industry.
Manufactured in full compliance with GMP guidelines, this vacuum cleaner is ideal for fine dust extraction thanks to the antistatic polyester pocket filter, which provides a large filtering surface and high resistance to dust passage. The filter is cleaned by an integrated ergonomic hand cleaning system. It is possible to install an HEPA filter capable of filtering dust up to 0.18 microns with 99.995% efficiency to ensure the purity of the air returned to the working environment.
The container is made of AISI304 stainless steel, satin-finished on the outside and polished on the inside to facilitate the flow of material and simplify cleaning. Disposable filter bags can be used to collect and dispose of the material safely.
A powerful side channel turbine with a vacuum relief valve fitted to protect the motor.
The unit is made entirely of painted steel, except for the container. On request, other parts of the vacuum cleaner can be made of AISI304 stainless steel, with the polishing of the parts in contact with the sucked material.
The Atex Z22 certified version of the unit is available on request.
- Side channel blower motor , powerful and silent, totally maintenance free, suitable for continuous duty
- Pressure relief valve for motor protection
- Low noise level
- Compact, silent, and flexible vacuum cleaner, ideal for suction on-board of machinery
- Star primary filter with integrated ergonomic cleaning system
- Container made of AISI304 stainless steel, satin-finished on the outside, polished on the inside
- Possibility of using disposable safety bags for material collection and disposal
|Voltage||V - Hz||400 - 50|
|Max water lift||mmH₂O||3000|
|Max air flow||m³/h||270|
|Suction inlet||mm||Clamp ø50 AISI 304|
|Noise level (EN ISO 3744)||dB(A)||70|
|Surface - Diameter||cm²-mm||12.000 - 360|
|Material - Efficiency||IEC 60335-2-69||Polyester - ANT M|
Download technical sheet
Ask for a free quotation