For these reasons, it is necessary to take precautions that begin with the engineering phase of equipment, providing systems for continuous removal of aluminium dust during production directly on the machine, especially on mitre saws and CNC machining centres:
- to clean the workplace thoroughly with ATEX certified equipment when potentially explosive dust is present;
- to equip all production machinery with at least one dust-catching device (be it an industrial vacuum cleaner or part of a centralised vacuum system);
- to adopt chip vacuums and dust collectors with sufficient suction capacity and air speed to capture all the dust produced;
- to ensure there is no build-up of explosive dust, including the interiors of collection containers.
INDUSTRIAL CHIP VACUUMS AND DUST CAPTURE SYSTEMS FOR WINDOW AND DOOR FRAME MANUFACTURERS AND ALUMINUM AND PVC CUTTING MACHINERY
The continuous suction of chips and light dusts on mitre saws, CNC machining centres and other PVC and aluminium process machinery is essential to ensure maximum safety and product quality when PVC components, aluminium and other plastic materials in general are being produced.
To this end, Delfin has developed a range of chip vacuums that can:
- capture all processing waste;
- keep production machinery running efficiently;
- ensure complete safety even in explosive atmospheres where hazardous dusts (such as aluminium) are present, thanks to ATEX certifications for use in areas at risk of explosion.
CHIP VACUUM FOR FINE AND LIGHT DUSTS - ZFR EV 560PN
Delfin’s chip vacuum par excellence when it comes to sucking up fine dust: large collection capacity, automatic reverse air flow cleaning system to ensure the vacuum’s suction and high air flow rate is never disrupted, ideal for sucking up light chips in large quantities.