After shot or sand blasting activites, industrial vacuum cleaners are often being used for sand or steel grit recovery, allowing to save money and time.
The use of your heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaners can:
- ease the suction and recovery of a large amount of grit
- retrieve and reuse material in sandblasting field
- improve safety of the sandblasting process
The recovered material is easy to carry and reuse thanks to the handiness of the vacuum cleaners and to their fast discharge systems. Industrial vacuums are designed for continuous and hard duty in heavy industries.
OUR INDUSTRIAL VACUUM SOLUTIONS FOR GRIT RECOVERY
Our industrial vacuum cleaners for sandblasting equip dedicated solutions to the blasting sector, engineered in collaboration with blaster manufacturers:
- powerful suction for heavy material
- wide surface filters with integrated filter cleaning systems
- possibility of lifting machines and fork-lift intakes
- compressed air or electric supply
- abrasion-proof separators, hoses and accessories
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER FOR HEAVY MATERIALS - DG VL SE
Thanks to the 2 stage blower, the SE vacuums generate a very hight waterlift and a low air flow to suck very heavy materials without any efforts.
COMPRESSED AIR INDUSTIAL VACUUM FOR SAND OR SHOT BLASTING - AIR200
Compressed air supply, 200lt collection capacity, forklift intakes and quick discharge. The industrial vacuum solution engineered for sand or shot blasting.