The use industrial vacuum cleaners for cement dust directly at source, or the installation centralised vacuum systems on production lines where the dust is released ensures:
- maximum productivity of the plant
- reduced downtime
- reduced material costs, by enabling the plant to recover dust emitted due to the packaging process.
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS FOR CEMENT DUST
Delfin has created a specific range of industrial vacuum cleaners for extracting harmful and clogging dusts, such as cement dust:
- high-headed side channel blowers to suck up heavy materials and guarantee continuous operation
- high efficiency filters (1 micron) with large surface areas to reduce the risk of clogging
- automatic filter cleaning system to ensure constant suction performance
- possibility to suck up large quantities of heavy dust, also when sticky or wet
- separators to increase dust extraction capacity and simplify its handling
DG 300 SE - INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER
The DG 300 SE industrial vacuum cleaner is armed with a powerful turbine that has two impellers connected in series, capable of generating the extremely high levels of vacuum necessary for sucking up very heavy materials, even when at a great distance, or in sunken areas and places difficult to reach. 220 litres of dust or solids capacity.
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER FOR LARGE VOLUMES OF CLOGGING DUST - DG300 PN
The ideal industrial vacuum cleaner for sucking up large quantities of solid and mixed liquid material in continuous applications or installed on centralised extraction systems.
CENTRALIZED VACUUM SYSTEMS
Thanks to Delfin centralised extraction systems, materials can be sucked up even when at a distance, or in several places at once, depending on the vacuum unit’s power and characteristics and specific working conditions. With customised design and construction, you can be sure of finding the best solution for handling your production plant’s cleaning and efficiency needs.