During pre-cleaning, cleaning, conditioning, grinding and packaging processes, wheat is subjected to different treatments, before being converted into the final product, such as flours and bran.
Difficulties is transporting flours
Transferring the material from a processing machinery to the next is one of the most critical phases in the production process and frequently is one of the main causes of inefficiency.
- Product loss during transportation which causes waste and “polluted” production environments
- Frequent maintenance of the machinery
- Difficult sanitization operations
Pneumatic conveyors for flour and cereal grains
Pneumatic conveyors systems are the most suitable solution to convey powders and grains from a processing machinery to the next.Pneumatic conveyors only use air to move products and so they are the most hygienic solution to maximize production line.
- No product leakages, which implies hygienic maintenance of the department and safety increase
- Reduction and/or avoidance of maintenance operations
- Simplicity in the sanitization thanks to the low number of mechanical components making part of the system
Six advantages of using pneumatic conveyors with flours and cereals
- Reduction of product leakages during handling operations
- Product recovery and re-entry into the production cycle
- No product and environment contamination
- Product maintenance
- More space for production
- No more maintenance time
The several mechanical components of traditional systems such as screws, bucket elevators or aeromechanical conveyors make maintenance incessant and expensive.
In pneumatic conveyors plants, moving mechanical parts are almost absent: this guarantees a significant time reduction in maintenance operations.
Why to choose Delfin pneumatic conveyors?
The ease of installation and the low maintenance costs of Delfin pneumatic conveyors are among the most relevant advantages in milling industry.
Delfin Pneumatic Conveying Solutions guarantee the best service quality and reliability:
- Pre-sale: advisory; consultation; study of the product and of the production line; ad hoc design
- Offer : the offer is submitted within 48 hours from the receipt of the necessary technical and applicative information
- Sale: good value for money
- After-sale: 1 year warranty and prompt intervention even after putting into service