Product spillage and material waste
Time and costs for the maintenance of the plant
Health risks for operators and possibility of accidents
Unexpected product interruptions.
SOLUTIONS FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES
The DHV range offers solutions for working with high temperature materials and incandescent dusts that guarantee excellent cleaning by equipping its vacuum cleaners with:
Specific filters that withstand high temperatures
Accessories suitable for incandescent materials.
SAFE REMOVAL OF DUST FROM MOLDS
The presence of any residues inside the prints
Dispersion of large quantities of dust in production environments
Low quality of the finished product
In the case of underground tunnels, given the restricted spaces, a centralized system is required to easily recover dust leaks.
EXTRACTION FOR THE BLASTING PROCESS
This leads to a considerable dispersion of often harmful sand in the sand blasting chambers and their removal can be a complex job.
By installing a centralised system with suction inlets near the chambers, it is possible to vacuum and reuse the abrasive material by filtering it from exhausted waste.
THE BENEFITS OF THE DHV RANGE
Continuous and regular maintenance of the system, using industrial suction solutions, prevents failures, increases the working life of the components and reduces waste. The benefits are manifold, including:
- Material recovery and raw material savings
- Reduction of costs and maintenance time
- Reduction of machine downtime
- Quality of the finished product unchanged
CUTTING AND FINISHING
make their removal and disposal difficult
create interruptions in the production cycles necessary for the cleaning of the machines
Industrial vacuum cleaners make it possible to pick up the swarf from the machinery in a continuous manner by transferring it to a collection point where it will then be unloaded onto trucks or bins.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
Delfin's DHV series industrial vacuum cleaners are the ideal solution for maintenance and cleaning in heavy industry, they make safe the removal and handling of large quantities of dusty or solid material thanks to these features
- Robust machines designed for intensive use that offer maximum power and reliability. The self-cooled pumps guarantee the achievement of very high vacuum and air flow rate values
- High filtration levels with polyester filters and Class M safety cartridges, for dust up to 1 micron. Maximum filtration efficiency thanks to an automatic alternating chamber filter cleaning system
- Easy to control, adjust and maintain, DHV vacuum cleaners are equipped with detachable and fork-liftable containers, able to guarantee maximum simplicity and safety of use. The unloading of the material takes place thanks to the activation of safety bars.
DELFIN DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
By choosing a Delfin vacuum solution you will have a dedicated team, made up of a technical office and representatives from the High Vacuum department, who will follow you during all phases of the process, from analysis to design, installation and assistance, guaranteeing maximum customization of the system.
Request more information